One of the main reasons Renewal by Andersen®’s replacement windows provide long lasting superior performance is the material that’s used in the frames. That material is called Fibrex®, and it improves on wooden and vinyl window frames in every way imaginable. Strength, durability, efficiency, longevity, aesthetics – you name it, Fibrex® is in a class of its own.
First introduced in 1991 and an exclusive product of Renewal by Andersen®, Fibrex is a composite material that pairs the strength and appearance of wood with the low-maintenance features found in vinyl frames. Fibrex® was developed from the top down to be energy efficient, beautiful to look at, and require very minimal maintenance over the years. Still not convinced Fibrex® is the way to go? Here are five reasons you should be interested in replacement windows built Fibrex®.
- Fibrex® is twice as strong as vinyl. It’s extremely durable, and it will maintain its rigidity and stability in all climates, withstanding even the most extreme changes in temperature from season to season.
- Because Fibrex® is so strong, it means frames can be narrower. When you have a narrower frame, you get more glass area, meaning more light and viewing area to see outside of your home.
- Renewal by Andersen® can create windows in almost any shape, so we can match the style of your home or create a fresh look to update your home’s façade. Renewal by Andersen® windows have a unique extrusion process which fuses the color into the material, meaning you can select from a wide variety of colors and tones not available elsewhere. Since the color is added during the extrusion process, it also means the colors stay bright and vibrant much longer than they would with traditional painted wood or vinyl frames.
- Renewal by Andersen® believes in the superior qualities inherent in Fibrex® so much that their windows are warranted not to flake, peel, crack, or corrode. (Not to mention, you get Mr. Rogers Windows’ Lifetime Performance Guarantee, as well).
- Fibrex® is extremely energy efficient! It’s insulating properties keep cool air inside during the summer and warm air inside during the winter, saving you big bucks on your energy bills over time.
Interested in learning more about our windows? Schedule a free consultation with a Mr. Rogers representative today!