Among the many ideas for repurposing old doors and windows, this one is fairly easy, charming, and functional, too. You just need an old French door, some photographs, and hooks.
This project was originally shared by Mary Jane on her blog PHOTOG Mommie, and the instructions are very simple. Here is how you can make one for your own home:
- Get an old door.
- Measure the size of the window openings.
- Print your photos according to the size of the window openings. You can trim photos as needed.
- Number your photos according to the sequence you desire.
- Stick the photos to the window using painter’s tape or masking tape.
- Attach finished product to the wall using 4 large screws, one for each corner.
- Add hooks to the lower side of the door to make the decoration more functional.
That’s it. In just a few very simple steps, you can make a decoration for your home that is not only pleasing to look at but also functional and eco-friendly.
Read the original post here.