If your windows have worn down and started letting in drafts and harmful UV rays, it may be time to replace them. It’s important to work with a qualified team to guarantee your replacement windows are built well and perfectly installed. You can trust Mr. Rogers Windows and Doors to get the job done right. From the initial consultation to installation, our team will work with professionalism and care to expertly replace your windows.
Here’s what our professional window replacement process looks like:
1. Initial consultation: After you call, our team will visit your home and inspect your old windows.* We’ll take down measurements and note the location to prepare for an easy installation. Once we’re done, we’ll sit down with you to discuss your specific needs, as well as any preferences or customizations.
2. Design: We take our measurements and your preferences of window type, color, and customization to design your perfect replacement window.
3. Construction: All of our Renewal by Andersen® window replacements are carefully handcrafted. We use quality materials, including our exclusive Fibrex® material, to ensure durable products that are not only rot resistant and energy efficient, but will also protect your home.
4. Installation: When we arrive, we’ll expertly install your new window. Every member of our experienced team is a Certified Master Installer. With our precise measurements, your new window should fit into the window opening smoothly. Once the window is installed, we’ll square, caulk, and insulate your window to make sure it stays in top shape.
5. Finishing Check: After the installation, we’ll do a thorough inspection to make sure the window is airtight. We’ll also make sure it can open and close easily. Your new window will be fully functional and ready to go by the time we leave.
When you decide to replace your windows, make sure to work with expert technicians who care. The Mr. Rogers Windows and Doors team will create the perfect replacement window for your home. With our tried-and-true professional process, there’s no hassle and no error, so you can enjoy your windows for years to come.
*In response to the current pandemic, we are offering virtual appointments, so we can maintain social distancing while still providing outstanding services.