Night latches are spring locks that can be unlocked from the inside by a lever or knob or from the outside using a key. There are many types of night latches on the market today so you may be wondering which one you should get. Knowing the different types of night latches, specifically the cylinder night latches, will help you pick the right one for your needs.
The different types of night latches include the following:
- Non-deadlocking rim night latch
- Key deadlocking rim night latch
- Automatic deadlocking rim night latch
- BS 3621 thief-resistant rim night latch
- BS 8621 thief-resistant keyless exit rim night latch
- BS 10621 thief-resistant dual mode lock assembly rim night latch
- Roller bolt rim night latch
Click here to learn more about each night latch.