Your beach home offers a relaxing breeze, fantastic views in the morning, and dreamy sights at night. You want to make sure that, even when you’re inside, you have the best view of the gorgeous scenery outside.
Coastal Living has provided tips and inspiration so that you can frame and enjoy the view from your beach home’s windows:
1. Install fixed windows above sliding glass doors to expand the view, especially in rooms with high ceilings.
2. Use shutter windows that wrap around the dining room (or another room) to allow for more light and air inside.
3. Choose retractable glass doors that lead to your deck or terrace and that open completely.
4. For windows that are side by side, paint trim white and do not hang window treatments for an unobstructed view.
5. Create a spa feel by situating your bathtub next to a floor to ceiling window in your bathroom. You can install shades on the window for privacy.
There are even more ideas featured at Coastal Living. Click here to see photos of these stunning window ideas.