Your French doors can get a fresh new look with paint. Whether you want to cover a surface that’s been repaired or give your French doors a new vibrant appearance, you can paint them in just 5 simple steps.
Here’s a quick summary of the steps for painting your French door courtesy of Do It Yourself:
- Remove the doors from their hinges to make painting easier and more efficient.
- Prepare the doors by removing the handles, hinges, and other hardware; cleaning off dust from the surface with a damp cloth; and covering the glass panes with painter’s tape.
- Prime the door and wait for it to dry.
- Paint your door with the color of your choice and apply waterproof sealant on the side facing outdoor.
- Finish up by replacing all the hardware and removing the painter’s tape on the glass panes.
Click here for the detailed instructions.