Window film can help make your home cooler and more energy efficient. It protects furniture and other things inside your home from fading as it helps to reduce glare and block UV rays. Film can also add privacy.
Follow these simple steps to apply window film to your windows and glass doors:
- Measure the area you need to cover and cut your window film accordingly.
- Combine soap and water in an empty spray bottle.
- Spray the solution on the glass.
- Apply the film to the glass.
- Remove air bubbles using a credit card, working your way from the middle of the film to the edges.
You can read the post and watch the video tutorial on applying window film here.