It’s starting to get chilly now, and your concern may be how to keep your home warm without hurting your wallet with high power bills. Here are some budget-friendly home improvement tips you can consider for a cozier home:
- Fix cracks and holes in windows and doors and seal the areas around them;
- Insulate floors by laying down area rugs;
- Cover any space around electrical outlets;
- Close off your fireplace with glass doors;
- Insulate your attic door;
- Cover your windows with storm windows and draperies; and
- Reverse your ceiling fans.
These are just some of the useful tips to help keep the warm air inside your house. Find even more tips here.