Just as your favorite color speaks to your personality, the color of your front door also says something about your home. While many homeowners think it’s just about style, here are some of the traditional meanings of front door colors and the impressions they give about your home:
- Red – A red front door reflects a hospitable home with owners who value attention and entertainment.
- Blue – A home with a blue front door means that its homeowners enjoy peace and value truth.
- Gray – Gray reflects a willingness to compromise, such as giving equal weight to both sides of an argument.
- Green – A green front door implies traditional values, as well as ambitious homeowners who strive for personal betterment, such as in the area of finances.
- Wood – Wooden front doors indicate welcoming, generous, and down-to earth homeowners.
- Black – A black front door reflects a simple, organized, and elegant home with homeowners who believe that anything is possible.
- Glass – A glass door suggests open-minded, friendly, and outgoing homeowners.
How about your front door? Does the color of your front door actually reflect your home as described in this post?
Learn more about the meanings of front door colors here.