How Much Do Replacement Windows Cost?
Watch this 3-minute video to learn about window pricing and setting up a free in-home window consultation. You can get a free inspection and a window evaluation. You will save time on researching, and end up with a free price quote. There’s absolutely no obligation to buy!
With a simple evaluation of your home, we can determine an accurate cost for your replacement window project. We can inspect the condition of the windows being replaced, check for rotten wood, help you evaluate options, and anything else that might be unique to your home.
A leading consumer reporting agency's online cost vs value report performed a nationwide study and found that the average, 10 window project runs between $14,000-$18,000. That price included installation and all the bells and whistles that go along with a quality window.
Keeping this in mind, don't you want to take the time to have one of our experienced consultants come out to:
- Look at what you want to have done
- Provide a replacement solution so you only replace the same window one time
- Provide design solutions
- Reduce costs
- Suggest options to improve the look of your existing windows
For example, you could save $1,000 by replacing two side-by-side windows with one beautiful picture window. Or, going from three double hung windows in a family room to one sliding Anderson window could save you a whopping $2,000.
To customize your window project to your home, take advantage of the experience of a window consultant.
The consultant will:
- Carefully measure each window opening
- Incorporate your design ideas
- Consider the specific installation and everything that is involved with it
- Determine the total price with the options you select
- Leave you with a written quote.
Isn't that what you really want? A solution and a price.
When one of Mr. Rogers Windows’ consultants comes to your house, the appointment is guaranteed to be a pleasure.