This summer, make your home brighter and more pleasant to look at by dressing up your windows with beautiful plant boxes.
Here are just a few descriptions from the colorful window box ideas shared by Better Homes and Gardens, including the names of the plants used in each inspired piece for easy reference.
- Dress up dormers or protruding windows with plant boxes containing sedge, kale, verbena, and coral bells;
- Liven up your windows with colored foliage like different types of coleus, as well as lantana, bear grass, and licorice vine;
- Choose a variety of easy and fast-growing plants, such as petunia and sweet potato vine, and then mix with verbena, coleus, and angeloni;
- Add elegance to your home with an all-white window box, incorporating geranium (Orbit White), ivy (Glacier), bacopa (Snowstorm), and impatiens (Xtreme White); and
- Create a lovely look in pastels with plants such as geraniums (Bullseye Light Pink), petunias, and lobelia.
Be sure to check out the entire post here for more than 20 ideas and beautiful window box inspirations.