Your front door can make the boldest statement in your house. It’s the first thing that you see when you go home every day and the first thing that other people see when they visit. So what color is best for your front door if you want to make a great statement?
First and foremost, the color of your front door needs to match the style of your house, as well as any other features on the front of your home. Here are 12 great paint colors you can choose from:
- Red – is welcoming and makes a joyful statement about your home;
- Bright green – looks fresh and lively;
- Gray-blue – coordinates well with antique décor;
- Dark gray – is great for traditional homes;
- Citrus green – makes a lively, fresh, and confident statement;
- Purple-blue – looks simply gorgeous;
- Black-green – is neutral like black, but softer and more appealing;
- Sage-gray – is great with brass fixtures and limestone;
- Brown – complements many colors and materials like stone, brick, and wood;
- Blue-green – a lighter shade brings life to a classic old house;
- Light-blue – looks cheerful and goes well with metal knobs and knockers; and
- Orange – is bright and attractive.
Which one is your perfect choice?